A variety of factors such as disease, infection, ototoxic medications (prescription and over-the-counter), continued exposure to loud noise, tumors, trauma and the aging process can all be causes of hearing loss. Our audiologists work directly with patients to identify impairments or dysfunctions of hearing, balance and other related systems.
Our Audiology Services
- Perform hearing tests (newborn to adult)
- Prescribe and fit hearing aids (fitting all ages with conventional and digital hearing aids, variety of sizes and brands available)
- Prescribe and fit earplugs
- Perform middle ear evaluations
- Perform videonystagmography (VNG) balance evaluation
- Perform auditory brainstem evoked response audiometry (assesses auditory nerve and auditory brain stem function)
Call (740) 374-1582 to learn more about our audiology services.
800 Wayne St., Suite 111
Marietta, OH 45750