As an employer, you need information to make decisions. Whenever we treat one of your employees, our case managers keep you informed.
Our case management staff:
- Understands the worker's compensation process and methods to help reduce employer claim costs.
- Notifies employers about the injury and discusses outcomes.
- Identifies modified duty capabilities and availability if needed.
- Coordinates with referral providers and monitors each case to help prevent unnecessary services while we serve as the physician of record.
- Provides injury reports to insurers and employers.
- Coordinates required reporting and service authorizations with your MCO/TPA/BWC.