We know that life happens day, night, and on the weekends. When you need healthcare advice outside of the 9 to 5, we're here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
When you call our 24 Hour Nurse Line, you'll speak directly with one of our specially trained registered nurses, who will guide you to the level of care you need and when necessary, contact the provider on call for care recommendations.
This service is intended for illnesses or concerns that can't wait until the next business day. Individuals who call are helped with decisions about when they need to see or speak to a provider.
Our nurses will:
- Ask about your symptoms
- Provide you with self-care tips, if appropriate
- Help you decide on the best source of care
- Direct you to emergency help, if necessary
- Contact your primary care provider, when necessary
- Arrange a next day appointment, if appropriate
Call (844) 474-6522 or your provider's main line before or after business hours, on weekdays, and 24 hours a day on weekends and holidays.
Please note, if it's a true emergency or potentially life threatening, please call 911 immediately.