Attention: The Marietta MOHP Belpre location is temporarily closed.
At Marietta Occupational Health Partners (MOHP), we know how much you value the health and safety of your employees. That is why we work hard to provide accessible, immediate, and comprehensive occupational health services to you and your business. Medical professionals who can treat your employees’ work-related injuries and perform comprehensive physical exams staff our facility.
Additionally, our technicians are trained to conduct a multitude of occupational health screenings including drug screening, spirometry testing, respirator fit testing, audiometry testing, vision screening, and more. Our medical providers and technicians are knowledgeable and compliant with OSHA and DOT regulations.
MOHP offers many risk management services for area employers. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Annual and DOT Physical Exams
- Audiometric Testing (base-line and annuals)
- Drug and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Hearing Conservation Screening
- Medical Review Officer Services
- On-Site Testing
- Pre-placement/post-offer exams, including EKG and Chest X-ray
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Random Selection Program
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Return-to-work Evaluations
- Vision Screening
- Worker’s Comp. Injury Care
Our clinic is a “one-stop-shop”. There is no need to go to several providers. We have all the services you need at one location.