Most volunteers say that the personal fulfillment which comes from helping another person is their greatest reward. Other volunteers look forward to the new friendships they will share with fellow volunteers and staff members. As a volunteer, you'll enjoy learning new skills and contributing to our community. Regardless of whether you are volunteering to gain new skills, meet new people, or lend a helping hand, our volunteer programs (adult and student) have a position to meet your needs.
In appreciation of the support and time our volunteers contribute, Memorial Health System offers benefits for both of our volunteer programs including:
- Annual volunteer recognition event
- Free access to our Wellness Center
- Free parking
- Gain experience working in healthcare
- Give back to the community
- Learn new skills while helping others
- Letters of recommendation upon request (must volunteer at least 50 service hours)
- Make a positive difference in another person's life
- Meal provided in the cafeteria after each four hour shift
- Certificate of completion of program (student volunteers)
Our Volunteer Services Department is located at our Marietta Memorial Hospital Campus (401 Matthew Street, Marietta), in the walkway on the second floor. Please contact our volunteer services coordinator with any questions.
Volunteer Services Coordinator